Are you charging enough for the value you bring your clients? If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you’re not.
Listen to this episode to learn how to package and sell high-ticket items for happier clients and more successful business for yourself.
A few highlights of what you will hear in this interview include:
– Where Johnson is originally from and living right now.
– How Johnson first got started as an entrepreneur with a mobile phone repair company.
– How he learned about online marketing.
– How he got his first client for his web design agency even before learning coding in order to pay for the course he needed to learn the skills! [So smart!]
– Why you need to stop charging $97 for your courses and programs and repackage them as high-ticket items.
– The difference between selling information and selling transformation.
– The two things you need to look for in the right client.
– The steps to take to lead a person from not knowing that you exist to paying for a high-ticket item program.
– How to make money while you sleep.
– What the main thing is that holds people back from charging what they are worth.
– The most important thing to grow your business.